News & Events:
Technical Documentation & Data Entry Services
Solventek undertakes Technical Documention work on an as needed basis. Since technical documentation requires domain knowledge, grammatical proficiency and creative writing skills, and documentation requirements vary by Industry, Solventek requires 2-4 weeks for resource mobilization before orders can be undertaken.
Once a resource has been identified, he/she has to go through Solventek's ISO 9001 compliant 5 stage recruitment process, provide a portfolio of work that Solventek will share with the client, and will be recruited only upon client's approval.
The following are the highlights of Solventek's data entry offerings:
- Data Entry and keyboarding
- Data entry from documents and images
- Content aggregation and Electronic catalog development
- Data mining and research
- Survey results collation and analysis
- Ability to handle large volumes of data with exceptional quality
- Quick turnaround times
- Affordable solutions at competitive price points
- Volume Discounts available
Please reach out to Solventek to enquire about our offerings and how we can address your BPO requirements