News & Events:
Most of the work outsourced to Solventek is executed from our new Solventek Offshore Development and Data Center. The ODC or Embassy model provides Solventek's customers who have specific data security and compliance requirements, a secure and dedicated work area where all assigned resources (Human and Technology), and job execution, comply by the security and process standards laid out by the Customer. In other words, our customers will have a true extension of their office in India.
While ODC is not necessary for every customer, Solventek provides a dedicated and secure work area and resources to each of our clients to ensure an added level of security and confidence for our customers.
Some of the key features of our ODC in Hyderabad are:
- 3 - Tier Physical Security: ODC provides 3 levels of physical security to physical assets and human resources of the company, and features security personnel, CC TV monitoring, etc.
- Data Security: To address the Data security concerns of our customers, the following measures are enforced:
- Use of Physical storage devices, cell phones and other communication devices is not allowed in the ODC
- Restricted accesses to Internet and web based email, unless it belongs to the customer
- Only Customer approved IM applications are used for quick communications with the customer
- Security personnel ensure that no Intellectual property either in written or digital form leave the ODC premises
- There are no shared repositories, databases, or other resources on workstations across various clients
- Regular data backups are taken to prevent data loss, and stored for easy access when an emergency restore needs to be done
- Infrastructure: The following ODC infrastructure features are worth noting:
- Hardware built to customer specs where customer requires it
- Software images for workstations belonging to developers, Testers, etc., are procured from the customer to ensure compliance where required
- All software used is fully licensed
- High speed Internet through leased lines with built in redundancy ensures high availability and reliability
- Built in Power back up ensures business continuity in case of emergency power outages
- Personnel Policies
- Solventek follows the guidelines provided by our customers (where applicable) in sourcing for ongoing projects at the ODC including extensive background checks on current employees or new employees designated to work on a client specific ODC
- Conditions requiring that all resources working at the ODC are all Solventek employees and not sub contactors from other firms, are honored as required by the customers