News & Events:
Project & Delivery Management
The two key phases of any IT Development Project lifecycle are execution, control, and delivery. These phases need robust processes, tools and above all competent managers or leaders to implement them for the overall project to be successful.
At Solventek we have recognized the need for the right People, Processes and Technology to successfully deliver on our IT support commitments to our customers, and have combined ISO 9001 certified processes with PMI best practices, and our years of Outsourcing experience to come up with a Delivery and Project management model that is guaranteed to provide consistent, successful results and customer satisfaction.
Whether it be an onshore/offshore model, an onsite consulting assignment, complete outsourcing to offshore, our Project and Delivery processes and practices ensure the following:
- 100% Transparency on the Project status, issues, risks and changes at all times
- Proactive and effective Risk and Issue Management
- Regular updates to the customer on the status of all ongoing activities
- Proactive identification of opportunities to cut costs and optimize the deliverables
- Clarity on Deliverables, Schedule, Ownership and Accountability during all stages of client engagement
- Eliciting frequent Customer Feedback and responding to it to ensure customer satisfaction
Solventek has proven templates and delivery models of a variety of customer enagements, and chooses the appropriate model and fine tunes it to suit each client situation, getting the project off the ground in a very short time and saving our customers precious time and money.
Please contact us to enquire about how we can help you with Project Delivery and Project Management